Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

Denglisch / Germish

  • Achtung, Achtung! Der folgende Blog-Eintrag ist nicht in korrektem Englisch verfasst und soll es auch nicht sein! Um den Sinn zu erfassen, kann es notwendig sein, "Deutsch zu denken".
  • Attention, Attention! The following post is not written in correct English and is not supposed to be! It may be necessary to think "the German way" to understand the meaning.
  • Attention, Attention! The following blog entry is not in correct English fortaken and should it also not be! To take the sense it may be necessary to "think German".

I have just a few things to tell. It happens not much in the last time that I want to share with practically the whole world. ;-)
But what I can tell you is that since it is Christmas time and the Christmas market is on, the city is full all day. Even on work days. When I go home from work, I have to circle half the market on the Neumarkt. So first the people come in shares over the traffic light (the "ample") and you have to push your way through. Very on-stringent I can tell. And then I go down the underground and on at least two stairs the people come from above and it is the same thing as with the ample. Even more on-stringent. And that after a hard work day where you just want to get home... But what should one do...

The other thing that I noticed today was that I have now my own name shield in the drive-chair. Well, not my own. There are two other names on it, but mine is at least in a separate line of the shield. ;-) What an away-step! So after over one year...

Yes, yes. That was it. I hope you understood at least a little bit of my little linguists joke. ;-) When you are forced to write correct German and read (and understand) correct English every day, you may come on such stupid thoughts and just want to write something totally wrong that you comes easy in your head in German and you write it in English... It's fun! Try it! :-)

1 Kommentar:

Markus hat gesagt…

:-O You own name-shield in the drive chair...you must be a very gnomy person...I have to use the street-track every morning and evening to get to work and away again...also very on-stringent and sometimes nerv open rubbing...